Providing in-house counsel with a weekly overview of ten significant legal and technology related stories centered around the corporate risk topics of compliance, information governance, privacy and security.
Weekly “Quick 10″ Stories
- 4 Accused in Law Firm Fraud Ignored a Maxim: Don’t Email - http://nyti.ms/1gXOWtL (Matthew Goldstein)
- Banning the Box: The Potential Erosion of Employer Reliance on Criminal Background Checks -http://bit.ly/P8xmMs (Tara Speer)
- Employer Who Takes Over Employee’s Social Media Accounts May Commit Privacy Violation – http://bit.ly/1kABfXo (Venkat Balasubramani)
- Finding the Digital Smoking Gun – http://bit.ly/1gOAYdI (Alexis Harrison)
- How a Company Insider Can Leave, Take Company Business and Not Breach Her Fiduciary Duty - http://bit.ly/1gXP3FP (Shep Davidson)
- How the ‘Internet of Things’ Will Impact Data Security and Privacy – http://bit.ly/1kCbDth (Rachel Teisch)
- More CNIL Guidance for Multinationals Seeking to Comply with SOX & Dodd-Frank - http://bit.ly/1niaKo3 (Littler Mendelson)
- Point of Sale Data Collection Litigation – An Overview and Future Directions - http://bit.ly/1kANlQn (Andrew Hoffman)
- Scaling Back Hazards of Regulatory Challenges and Related Litigation – http://bit.ly/1dvmFfd (Kent Gardiner, Cheryl Falvey)
- You Want $60,572.61 in Costs? Here is $25.48 – http://bit.ly/1kCbohG (Josh Gilliland)
- Follow @ActionableINT for the latest updates on corporate risk.
- For a running record of Actionable Intelligence “Quick 10″ Weekly Updates - click here.
- To receive the Weekly eDiscovery News Update by email for eDiscovery news, corporate risk information and vendor clips - click here.