The “InfoDrops (@CloudEngage) Weekly ‘Quick 10′ Cloud Computing Update” provides information technology (IT) professionals with a weekly overview of ten significant stories centered around key cloud computing topics to include compliance, privacy, security and trends.
Weekly “Quick 10″ Cloud Computing Update
- 3 Ways Cloud Security Can Help Maintain PCI Compliance - http://bit.ly/1eqiMpc (Michael Higashi)
- BYOD and WindowsXP? Hackers Lurking in Vents and Soda Machines - http://nyti.ms/1eqoqYt (@NicolePerlroth)
- Cloud Security Affected by HIPAA Business Associate Agreements - http://bit.ly/1nbDWg9 (Gilad Parann-Nissany)
- How & Why Cloud Security Will Empower Users – Video From @DarkReading – http://ubm.io/1hrEvmx (@QuadStack)
- How Chicken Eyes Taught Us to Detect Cloud Security Breaches – @SkyhighNetworks - http://bit.ly/1hBnw0r (Sekhar Sarukkai)
- International Data Transfers Made Easier, Good News For Cloud Providers And Outsourcers - http://bit.ly/1hruNRk (Peter Van Eecke)
- New Report: European Enterprises Continue Using Risky Cloud Services, Study Finds - http://bit.ly/1gwFmNA (@Sam_L_Shead)
- Security Flaw Emphasizes the Need to Change Passwords - http://nyti.ms/1eqi5wa (@SteveLohr)
- The Wonders of Hashing - http://bit.ly/PXhrRg (@TheBrianDonohue)
- Why Protecting Encryption Keys is Critical to Keeping Cloud Data Private - http://bit.ly/1g6tOR4 (Gerry Grealish)
Cool Cloud Service of the Week
- Oppia: Oppia is a versatile tool that enables non-technical users to create interactive online educational activities (called ‘explorations’) that give immediate and personalized feedback to learners. These explorations are incrementally improvable by the community, and embeddable in any webpage.. To learn more, click here.
- Follow InfoDrops on Twitter (@CloudEngage) for the latest cloud updates.
- For a running record of InfoDrops “Quick 10″ Cloud Computing Updates - click here.