Taken from a combination of public market sizing estimations* as shared in leading electronic discovery publications, posts and discussions over time, the following eDiscovery Market Size Mashup** shares general market sizing estimates for the services area of the electronic discovery market for the years between 2014 and 2019.
The mashup chart represents one interpretation of publicly available market sizing data and is general in nature, focusing on trends in relation to market size, growth and segmentation.
eDiscovery Service Mashup: 2014 – 2019
Sources for eDiscovery market sizing estimation includes but is not limited to publicly available content (including abstracts, excerpts, quotes) from the following:
- Global Industry Analysts, Inc. “eDiscovery (Software and Services) Global Strategic Business Report.” May 28, 2015.
- Gartner, Inc. “Magic Quadrant for E-Discovery Software.” Jie Zhang, Garth Landers. May 18, 2015.
- The Radicati Group. “eDiscovery Market, 2014-2018.” Sara Radicati. December 3, 2014.
- Transparency Market Research. “eDiscovery Market – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast, 2014-2020).” June 2014.
- Gartner, Inc. “Magic Quadrant for E-Discovery Software.” Jie Zhang, Debra Logan, Garth Landers. June 19, 2014.
- IDC “Worldwide eDiscovery Software 2014-2018 Forecast.” Sean Pike. May 2014.
- The Radicati Group. “eDiscovery Market, 2013-2017.” Sara Radicati. August 2013.
- Gartner, Inc. “Magic Quadrant for E-Discovery Software.” Debra Logan, Alan Dayley, Sheila Childs. June 10, 2013.
- The Radicati Group. “eDiscovery Market, 2012-2016.” Sara Radicati, Todd Yamasaki. October 2012.
- Transparency Market Research. “World e-Discovery Software & Service Market Study.” August 2012.
- Rand Institute For Civil Justice. “Where the Money Goes: Understanding Litigant Expenditures for Producing Electronic Discovery.” Nicolas Pace and Laura Zakaras. April 2012.
- IDC “MarketScape: Worldwide Standalone Early Case Assessment Applications Vendor Analysis.” Vivian Tero. September 19, 2011.
- Industry Observer Estimations (Multiple Observers)
Previous ComplexDiscovery eDiscovery market sizing mashups include:
- An eDiscovery Market Size Mashup: 2014-2019 Worldwide Software Overview – June 22, 2015
- An eDiscovery Market Size Mashup: 2013-2018 Worldwide Software and Services Overview – June 25, 2014
- An eDiscovery Market Size Mashup: 2012-2017 Worldwide Software and Services Overview – June 20, 2013
- An eDiscovery Market Sizing Mashup – May 20, 2012
**What is a Mashup?
A mashup is a combination or mixing of content from different sources to create a new way of looking at data. The main characteristic of a mashup includes combinations, visualizations, and aggregation. Mashups can be helpful in making existing data more useful, moreover for personal and professional use. (Wikipedia)