Your website is getting lots of hits, has a low bounce rate, and ranks high for all your top keywords. But this doesn’t mean it is delivering the leads you need to generate sales!
Anonymous visitor identification is what you really need. A program that will tell you who is visiting your website and provide the qualified leads you need to help your business grow. Website Anonymous Visitor Identification (WAVI) from ComplexDiscovery can help you meet this challenge immediately.
ComplexDiscovery’s Website Anonymous Visitor Identification (WAVI) service is the smarter, simpler website visitor tracking service that automates and accelerates the identification of anonymous website visitors so you can translate them into qualified sales leads.
Why should you consider WAVI immediately? The reasons are clear.
With only 1 to 2% of all visitors willing to complete a contact form or call, can you afford not to gather information on the other 98%? WAVI puts you in contact with the prospects who are actively engaged in your website and interested in your products and services. Sign up today to find out how many sales leads you have been missing!
Please complete the form below and you will be registered for your free trial of WAVI.
Contact ComplexDiscovery WAVI sales and support:
An abridged look at the business of eDiscovery mergers, acquisitions, and investments. The presented listing highlights key industry business moves by sharing the announcement date, acquired company, acquiring or investing company, and acquisition amount (if known) of significant eDiscovery-related mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Taken from a combination of public market sizing estimations as shared in leading electronic discovery reports, publications and posts over time, the following eDiscovery Market Size Mashup shares general worldwide market sizing considerations for software and services in the electronic discovery market for the years between 2016 and 2021.
One of the core purposes of all of the Tracks is to demonstrate the robustness of core retrieval technology. Moreover, one of the primary goals of TREC is: [T]o speed the transfer of technology from research labs into commercial products by demonstrating substantial improvements in retrieval methodologies on real-world problems.
The proceedings of the TREC Total Recall Track have been published by the National Institute of Standards and Technology. The purpose of track was to investigate methods and technologies to find, as nearly as possible, all documents in a collection that satisfy specific criteria, with reasonable effort.
Best Practices for eDiscovery Searching: A Continuing Legal Education (CLE) On-Demand Presentation (1.0 Hour) prepared and presented by CloudNine. This CLE-approved webcast session will cover goals for effective searching, what to consider prior to collecting ESI that will be subject to search, mechanisms for culling prior to searching, mechanisms for improving search recall and precision, challenges to effective searching and recommended best practices for searching and validating your search results to ensure effective search results.
This is the e-Discovery Team’s training course on how to do TAR (Technology Assisted Review). What TAR really means is electronic document review enhanced by active machine learning, a type of specialized Artificial Intelligence. Our method of AI-enhanced document review is called Hybrid Multimodal IST Predictive Coding 4.0. The Course is composed of sizteen classes.
What Every Attorney Should Know About eDiscovery in 2017: A Continuing Legal Education (CLE) On-Demand Presentation (1.0 Hour) prepared and presented by CloudNine. This webcast session will cover key terms, rules, duties, and case law to give you the tools and resources necessary to efficiently and effectively meet the challenging discovery obligations that attorneys will face in 2017.
ComplexDiscovery | Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International
Legal technology companies have taken many paths to profitability. Sadly, most never make it. However, as venture capitalists look for...