An eDiscovery Market Size Mashup: 2016-2021 Worldwide Software and Services Overview
Taken from a combination of public market sizing estimations* as shared in leading electronic discovery publications, posts, and discussions, the following eDiscovery Market Size Mashup** shares general market sizing estimates for the software and services area of the electronic discovery market for the years between 2016 and 2021.
The mashup charts (Figures 1, 2, and 3) represent one interpretation of publicly available market sizing data and are general in nature, focusing on trends about market size, growth, and segmentation.
eDiscovery Software and Services Mashup: 2016 – 2021
Sources for eDiscovery market sizing estimation include but are not limited to publicly available content (including abstracts, excerpts, quotes) from the following:
- ComplexDiscovery. Annual eDiscovery Market Size Mashups – 2012 – 2017, ComplexDiscovery, March 4, 2017.
- ComplexDiscovery. eDiscovery Business Confidence Surveys – Running Listing. ComplexDiscovery. February 28, 2017.
- Zion Market Research. “eDiscovery Market for Government, Regulatory Agencies, Enterprises, and Law Firms.” November 23, 2016.
- Markets and Markets. “E-Discovery Market by Solution, Service, Deployment Type, and Vertical – Global Forecast to 2021.” November 2016.
- Future Market Insights (FMI). “eDiscovery Market Analysis – Global Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment.” July 5, 2016.
- IDC. “Worldwide eDiscovery Software Market Forecast, 2016-2020: Back to Basics.” Angela Gelnaw. June 30, 2016.
- Gartner, Inc. “Market Guide for E-Discovery Solutions.” Jie Zhang. June 30, 2016.
- U.S. Department of Commerce, International Trade Administration. “2016 Top Markets Report – Cloud Computing.” April 14, 2016.
- IDC. “Worldwide eDiscovery Services Forecast 2014-2019.” Sean Pike, Angela Gelnaw. December 2015.
- Gartner, Inc. “Critical Capabilities for E-Discovery Software.” Jie Zhang, Garth Landers. October 6, 2015.
- Transparency Market Research. “eDiscovery Market – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2014-2022.” July 6, 2015
- Markets and Markets. “E-Discovery Market By Solution, Deployment, Industry, & Region – Global Forecast to 2020.” July 2015.
- Global Industry Analysts, Inc. “eDiscovery (Software and Services) Global Strategic Business Report.” May 28, 2015.
- Gartner, Inc. “Magic Quadrant for E-Discovery Software.” Jie Zhang, Garth Landers. May 18, 2015.
- The Radicati Group. “eDiscovery Market, 2014-2018.” Sara Radicati. December 3, 2014.
- Transparency Market Research. “eDiscovery Market – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2014-2020).” June 2014.
- Gartner, Inc. “Magic Quadrant for E-Discovery Software.” Jie Zhang, Debra Logan, Garth Landers. June 19, 2014.
- IDC. “Worldwide eDiscovery Software 2014-2018 Forecast.” Sean Pike. May 2014.
- The Radicati Group. “eDiscovery Market, 2013-2017.” Sara Radicati. August 2013.
- Gartner, Inc. “Magic Quadrant for E-Discovery Software.” Debra Logan, Alan Dayley, Sheila Childs. June 10, 2013.
- The Radicati Group. “eDiscovery Market, 2012-2016.” Sara Radicati, Todd Yamasaki. October 2012.
- Transparency Market Research. “World e-Discovery Software & Service Market Study.” August 2012.
- Rand Institute For Civil Justice. “Where the Money Goes: Understanding Litigant Expenditures for Producing Electronic Discovery.” Nicolas Pace and Laura Zakaras. April 2012.
- IDC. “MarketScape: Worldwide Standalone Early Case Assessment Applications Vendor Analysis.” Vivian Tero. September 19, 2011.
- Industry Observer Estimations (Multiple Observers)
Previous ComplexDiscovery eDiscovery market sizing mashups include:
**What is a Mashup?
A mashup is a combination or mixing of content from different sources to create a new way of looking at data. The main characteristic of a mashup includes combinations, visualizations, and aggregation. Mashups can be helpful in making existing data more useful, moreover for personal and professional use. (Wikipedia)